Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is Tuesday!!

and WOW what a Tuesday it is!! I am restarting my blog to bring everyone up to date. I just recently came to the conclusion that we should keep a few "farm" type animals at the ranch! So I have spent all my free time researching these BEAUTIFUL animals called Alpaca.

***Side note this is for the non knitters, crocheters, and spinners who read my blog and want to know what an Alpaca is. All you crafty folk can just skip this part***. Alpacas are the softest, cutest, animals you will ever meet. They are used for their soft/warm fleece. When I get a few picturs I will post them. But if you just too impatient and want to know what they look like (google Alpaca) and you will find all sorts of pictures/info on these great animals.

So by day, I am a mile mannered Account Executive at the very best place to work! And by night, and weekends I work with Fiber and knit, crochet, spin (so ok I haven't perfected this just yet) but i'm working on it, tweet, blog, and continue my farm research.

I am loving life right now. Stay tuned for more.

Something to ponder: Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Are you ready for it??

No comments:

Post a Comment